Go Go Games™ is a trio of exciting matching adventures for kids with autism. Our goal is to help children with ASD more easily integrate into their communities, and more effectively engage with family and friends.
Go Go Games™ includes:
- 3 different matching games (Build-a-Train, Wheels & Roads, and Out of This World) to support a broad range of children on the autism spectrum
- 6 levels of difficulty to help a child to observe, scan, focus, and categorize
- Touch-sensitivity and responsiveness for players with fine motor challenges
- Positive rewards with verbal praise and delightful sounds to boost confidence; stress-free gaming experience with no penalties
- Original artwork, music, real voice files, and colorful animations
Our friends at Apps for Children with Special Needs (A4cwsn) produced a fantastic video to demonstrate how Go Go Games works. A4cswn’s mission is to “help the families and carers of children with special needs and the wider community of educators and therapists who support them, by producing videos that demonstrate how products designed to educate children and build their life skills really work from a user perspective.” We thank them for their support!