Go Go Games™ is a trio of exciting matching adventures for kids with autism. Our goal is to help children with ASD more easily integrate into their communities, and more effectively engage with family and friends.
Go Go Games™ includes:
- 3 different matching games to support a broad range of children on the autism spectrum
- 6 levels of difficulty to help a child to observe, scan, focus, and categorize
- Touch-sensitivity and responsiveness for players with fine motor challenges
- Positive rewards with verbal praise and delightful sounds to boost confidence; stress-free gaming experience with no penalties
- Original artwork, music, real voice files, and colorful animations
How many trains can you build? Players select cars to construct a train that matches the model at the top of the screen, progressing through six levels that present an increasing number and complexity of train cars and cargo. Correct responses are rewarded with verbal praise, delightful sounds, and colorful animation.
Wheels & Roads
Drive! Players navigate through the countryside by maneuvering a car or truck from the corner of the screen to the correct road sign. Six engaging levels ask them to classify objects based on an increasing number and complexity of cues. Correct responses are rewarded with barks, meows, honks and starry animations.
Out of This World
Intergalactic planetary! Players watch colorful body parts roll out on a conveyor belt and choose a head, body and legs to build their own matching robot. Six progressive levels push them to match an increasing number and complexity of features, such as number of arms, stripes, antennae, and size. When they make the match they’re rewarded with verbal praise, robotic blips, and animated spaceships.